Win a football package on us!
Thanks for visiting Stagecoach Rewards and travelling with us! Whether you’re a footie fanatic, armchair athlete, or football widow, we’re here for you.
To be in with the chance of winning a football package for 1 lucky winner. Simply register or log in between 7th June and 13th June 2021 inclusive and we will automatically enter you into our prize draw.
Even more chances to win! Make sure you log in each day between 7th June and 13th June 2021 inclusive, this gives you an extra entry into the prize draw.
What do I get with my prize?
One lucky winner will get a football package that will contain:
• Nintendo Switch & FIFA 21
• £100 Pub Tokens
• £100 Love2shop Gift Card
Competition Terms and Conditions
- A Stagecoach customer can enter by registering or logging in to Stagecoach Rewards between 7th June and 13th June 2021 inclusive. If a customer is not yet registered to Stagecoach Rewards they can register. If a customer already has a Stagecoach Rewards account, they simply need to log in with the details they registered with.
- Entry to the prize draw is automatic, daily, upon registration / log on.
- Customers can enter once per day for the duration of the prize draw. Each log into your Stagecoach Rewards account will be counted as an entry for this prize draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have proof of travel during the period of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents only. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK postal address.
- Employees, relatives and agents of any subsidiary of Stagecoach Group plc are not eligible to enter.
- There is 1 football package for 1 winner that includes:
• Nintendo Switch & FIFA 21
• £100 Pub Tokens
• £100 Love2shop Gift Card
- Entries to this prize draw close at midnight on Sunday 13th June 2021. All entries must be made before this date to be counted.
- The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries on Monday 14th June 2021.
- The winner will be notified via email by Wednesday 16th June 2021.
- The winner will be required to confirm receipt of the prize by replying to the email. If the winner does not reply by Wednesday 23rd June 2021, we reserve the right to redraw. Resulting in the original winner forfeiting their prize.
- This cannot be negotiated, transferred or exchanged and no cash alternative or part-cash alternative will be offered.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to comply (at their own expense) with any laws requiring payment of any tax, duty, levy or similar impost relating to the award of any prize, and the Promoter shall have no responsibility in respect thereof.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for a copy of a proof of purchase, dated between 7th June to 13th June 2021 inclusive, address and identity details and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the prize draw and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms or any instructions forming part of the prize draw’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the prize draw or won using fraudulent means.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Our decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Nintendo, Love2shop or Pub tokens.
- If a winner is in breach of these terms or the Promoter is unable to reach a winner after reasonable attempts or a winner advises the Promoter that they do not want their prize or cannot use their prize, they will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be randomly drawn.
- The Promoter will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organizing or holding this prize draw or as a result of your participation in the prize draw or as a result of your winning, collecting, use or enjoyment of any prize, or if the prize draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter for (a) death or personal injury caused by the Promoter or their group companies and contractors’ negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for the Promoter to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
This prize draw is being offered by Stagecoach Services Ltd, a subsidiary of Stagecoach Group plc. Stagecoach Services Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (Registered No. 2381778, VAT No. 435757819), whose registered office is One Stockport Exchange, 20 Railway Road, Stockport, SK1 3SW.
Love 2 Shop Terms and Conditions
• The Card is issued to the Purchaser but the Card itself will not be personalised. We may and will assume unless and until we are notified to the contrary, that the person who uses the Card at any time is the rightful user of the Card.
• The Card:-
o is not a cheque guarantee or cheque card;
o cannot be exchanged by the Retailer for cash and no change can be given by the Retailer;
o cannot be used to purchase Goods by mail order or on-line;
o can only be used in the United Kingdom and The Channel Islands.
o Funds held on the Card are in GB £s.
o You will not earn any interest on any funds loaded onto the Card nor receive any other benefit related to the length of time you hold the Card.
o We will not issue a statement in respect of your Card but details of the balance on your Card can be obtained in accordance with condition 5.
o The Card purchaser must be over the age of 18.
Use of your Card
• You may be informed whether your Card requires activation prior to use. Full instruction of how Cards can be activated will be sent to You directly or are available at www.love2shop.co.uk/services.
• You must:-
o treat the Card as if it were cash;
o take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the Card is not lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and any PIN number supplied in respect of the Card is not used without your permission;
o keep your transaction receipts safe and when appropriate dispose of them carefully;
o let Us know as soon as possible if your Card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
o Keep an independent record of your Card number.
• The Card can only be used at Retailers to pay for Goods.
• Retailers may vary from time to time but a current list can be obtained on-line at www.love2shop.co.uk/services or by telephoning Card Services.
• We will debit the amount of all Card purchases from Retailers from the balance on your Card immediately the purchase is completed.
• If we need to investigate a transaction on the Card then You must co-operate with Us, the police or any other authorised body if this is reasonably required.
• The maximum amount You can spend using the Card is the amount of the balance on the Card at the relevant time. If You attempt to spend more than such balance the transaction will be declined.
• If the amount of a proposed Card purchase is greater than the available balance, You can pay the difference in cash or by any other payment method acceptable to the Retailer. You must inform the cashier that your purchase is greater than the balance on the Card and ask for the alternative payment method to be processed first. This will ensure the Retailer is not attempting to ask for more than the available balance on the Card and will therefore prevent a declined transaction.
• The Card must not be sold by the Purchaser or by You, or by any other holder of the Card from time to time, but it may be gifted by You to any person to use at Retailers to pay for Goods. If you gift a Card to another person You will be responsible for all use of the Card and You must ensure that such person understands and complies with the obligations contained in these Terms and Conditions, particularly those relating to the security and use of the Card.
Lost, Stolen, Damaged or Destroyed Cards
• If your Card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed You must notify us immediately by telephoning Card Services and quoting the Card number.
• Upon receipt of the Card number We will immediately cancel the Card.
• Until We receive your notification in accordance with condition 4.1 all purchases made using the Card will be debited to the Card.
• You are liable for all losses incurred in respect of any unauthorised payment transaction where You have acted fraudulently or You have with intent or gross negligence failed to notify Us without undue delay on becoming aware of the loss, theft, misappropriation or unauthorised use of Your Card. You are liable for a maximum of £35 for any losses incurred in respect of any unauthorised payment transactions arising from the use of Your Card after You notify Us of the loss, theft, misappropriation or unauthorised use of Your Card, in accordance with Clause 4.1.
• Valid claims will be completed within 10 working days and may be subject to an administration fee of £8.90.
Expiry of your Card
• Your Card will expire on the date printed on the Card following which it will no longer be valid and neither You nor any other person will be able to use the Card.
Pub Tokens Terms and Conditions
- Pub Tokens are intended solely for the use of those persons over 18 years of age.
- Pub Tokens can only be redeemed at pubs and restaurants listed here.
- Pub Tokens Limited does not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information relating to pubs and restaurants that may appear on this site from time to time. You should contact a venue in advance to check that the current information is correct.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to those shown on the reverse of all paper Pub Tokens including: Pub Tokens cannot be exchanged for cash; the issuer regrets that lost, stolen or damaged vouchers cannot be refunded; pubs and restaurants reserve the right not to accept damaged or defaced vouchers and Pub Tokens may only be exchanged for goods or services of a value equal to or higher than the face value provided that any difference in price is paid.
- Pub Tokens Limited reserves the right to amend any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. Such amended terms will appear on this page.
- All Pub Tokens must be used by the expiry date printed on the reverse.
- Pub Tokens may be redeemed, like cash, in conjunction with any other promotions at participating pubs and restaurants.
- Full Pub Tokens Terms & Conditions apply and can be found here.